tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Problem with session counting
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:31:18 GMT

Hi,
Well, maybe sessions aren't destroyed right after they time out.  The container is not obligated
to do this immediately, I don't think anyways.  It might simple remove them from the list
of active sessions, and wait for GC or a reaper thread of some sort.  This is a container-specific
implementation issue.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics