tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: another DBCP problem with tomcat 4.1.30, tomcat-5.0.27 and OracleApplicationServer-9.0.4
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:52:27 GMT

Hi,
You gave too little code for concrete help to be easy ;)  What are the types returned from
.getDbCon() and getCon() ?  Judging from the rest of your code, you're probably expecting
an Oracle-specific type?

In general, try to use the JDBC API as much as possible and vendor-specific extensions as
little as possible.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics