tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: server started - requested resource not available
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:20:36 GMT

Hi,
The usual reason for this error is a mismatch between the contents of
your web.xml file and what you actually want to do ;)  The second most
common reason is a server.xml configuration error.  Is Login.html really
a static HTML file or a servlet/JSP?  If the latter, is it properly
mapped in web.xml?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

News /