tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: how to configure log file ?
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:52:46 GMT

Hi,
There are no additional configuration beyond those on the documentation that you've already
read.  Your options are to extend FileLogger yourself or to stop using it, and pick up a real
logging system like log4j.

Note that Tomcat 5.5 will eliminate Loggers altogether (it will use commons-logging entirely)
so you probably don't want to waste time extending FileLogger.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics