tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4 vs Tomcat 5
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:04:08 GMT

Hi,
There are other reasons it's a good idea to do this move.  As Tim said
Tomat 5 is faster, but it's also better in several key areas and more
actively supported.  As for connecting it to Apache, in addition to our
docs make sure to check out the Wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tomcat/Tomcat/Links which has many
tutorials.

Yoav Shapira