tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Adding a web-app which is not automaticly started on start of tomcat.
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:54:28 GMT

If you don't want them started, don't put them in server.xml and turn
off autoDeploy.  Then you can manually deploy and start them via the
Manager as you wish.  This will reduce startup time.  Another option if
you have many webapps is to separate them into separate tomcat

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

View raw message