tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.0.27 virtual paths
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 18:38:35 GMT

Hi,
One way to go about this is to define path="" in conf/server.xml for
your webapp.  So you need a <Context> element for it whose path
attribute is set to "".

I wouldn't claim the Tomcat does are as good or complete as Apache
httpd's, but we make an effort and we especially try to quickly
incorporate any patches and enhancements submitted by users.  So if you
see a need or have something to contribute, please post it and we'll
gladly look at it.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics