tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: How to submit new Tomcat documentation updates.
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:18:29 GMT

Hi,
As Tim pointed out, docs are xdocs (.xml files), mostly in the
webapps/docs directory of the jakarta-tomcat-catalina CVS module.   You
can check them out, and submit patches according to the normal Jakarta
process (http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html#Patches).  Many
people have done so in the past, so you can search Bugzilla to see how
they've done it as well.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

CVS)