tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: better error message a web.xml has errors
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:59:23 GMT
Hi,
As one poster said, which context is causing the error is a line or two above the error message
itself in web.xml.  As another poster said, you can (and I would add that you should) validate
your web.xml outside of Tomcat using a variety of XML validation tools like XMLSpy.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics