tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: SOLVED: How to get the context path for a web application?
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:14:30 GMT
Hi,
Don't even bother continuing this thread, it's pointless.  Please address all Spec-related
questions and comments to the Expert Group.  That's why they exist.  Some people just want
to debate things forever and feel like their own use-cases have to be global just because...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics