tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Another class error
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:10:54 GMT
Hola,
The JVM cannot find the ResourceBundle containing the shutdown message.
I don't know why the server is trying to shut down right after startup,
although that might indicate a deeper problem than just a missing
ResourceBundle.  I'd try a clean install if I were you, most likely, as
this is an exceedingly strange error that usually only occurs when
someone improperly unpacks or installs Tomcat.

One other thing to check: do you have some unusual locale settings for
your JVM?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:297)
>	at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:398)