tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: URL.setURLStreamHandlerFactory - Tomcat 5.0
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:55:34 GMT
It's funny you should ask now, just as I was contemplating  I think I'm
going to implement that in the coming days, probably via a system
property (a bit ugly, but this is enough of a marginal feature that I
can live with it being ugly for now).  However until that happens, the
answer to your question is no: the setURLStreamHandlerFactory call
cannot be avoided with current Tomcat releases.  You must build a custom
Tomcat to do that.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

View raw message