tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Newbie - JDBC problem "Name is not bound in this context"
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 13:07:21 GMT

>It seems that there is a configuration change .. from Tomcat4 to
Tomcat5 ..

NSS ;)  There are definitely multiple configuration changes between the
two, it's a major release after all.

>And I confirm that there is no webapps\examples\in my configuration ..
>replaced, it seems, by the two separate webapps above.

Yup, in the docs when we refer to examples it's generally to both JSP
and Servlet examples, since there's no difference between the two from
the Tomcat perspective.

Yoav Shapira

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: