tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: log4j SEVERE ThreadDeath in Tomcat 5.0.25
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 16:07:37 GMT

Hi,
Did you see this part:
"the eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for
debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which
caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact)"

?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

org.apache.log4j.spi.LoggingEvent.<init>(LoggingEvent.java:241)
>	at org.apache.log4j.Category.forcedLog(Category.java:431)
>	at org.apache.log4j.Category.log(Category.java:966)
>	at
>org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger.error(Log4JLogger.java:195)
>	at
>org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.start(StandardManager.java:
706)