tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Where is the jk2 documentation gone ?
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:15:48 GMT

Hi,
It's not a bother: thanks for reporting the broken link.  I've fixed it in CVS and the site
will be updated during our next release.

For now, use the main JK documentation link ("JK Documentation" from the Reference section
of the Tomcat 5 Docs home), or just bookmark http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/jk2/index.html.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics