tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: custom error pages
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 18:58:09 GMT

Hi,
Of course, you could write a customized Connector to do this.  Or you
could have an entirely separate server dedicated to error messages and
forward there from your custom connector.  Or whatever.  If you want to
go as far as to write a custom Connector to do this, you could do a lot
of other things.  My answer was in terms of current tomcat
code/features, there's no configurable setting to do this.  One of the
main benefits of an open source server with the Apache license is that
you can do whatever you want with it...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics