tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: JTA & tomcat
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:25:44 GMT

Version 5.0.26 (and better yet, 5.0.27 which is stable) fixes the
TransactionFactory bug you're seeing.  So update to 5.0.27 if you can.

You would probably need to download JOTM (not JTOM, unless JTOM just
happens to be a Java transaction provider project I don't know about ;))
or another similar component, but that depends on your needs: how do you
plan on using these transactions?  If you use a JDBC DataSource provider
that's XA-enabled, such as Tyrex, you can use its transactions and
leverage Tomcat's JNDI capabilities all in one: see the User
Transactions section of

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

View raw message