tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Standard output problem
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:42:29 GMT

Hi,
Tomcat doesn't block any printout of anything.  It's probably the
service management layer that messes this up.

But then again, I had observed frequent crashing of Windows 3.1 on my
old i386 box.  If you can upgrade your tomcat version, I suggest you do
so ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics