tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Host Aliases, Wildcards
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 17:56:46 GMT

Hi,
You can use Apache's mod_rewrite.  You can use Tomcat's balancer webapp.
You can use other tools to do tricks in this area.  There's no Tomcat
support for wildcard virtual hosts, and with the current code base it's
not trivial to write, as you've noted.  However, as always patches and
enhancements are welcome ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics