tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Jakarta Commons Configuration files
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 13:34:30 GMT

Hi,
There hasn't been a release of commons-configuration yet (ever).
Version 1.0 is coming fairly soon, but then again that's been the status
for a while and I won't get into a rant about scope creep...  How have
you come to rely on it?  That's strange.

If you need them, you have to download the code from CVS and build it
yourself (it has a build script of course).  I was going to suggest the
nightly Gump builds for it
(http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-commons/commons-configurat
ion/index.html) but I see that it failed last night so that's a no-go.
Anyways, I don't think you should depend on it.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics