tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hensley, Doug" <Doug.Hens...@phns.com>
Subject Setting up Mobius DDRINT V2.x with TOMCAT: who has a working configuration?
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:22:52 GMT
I would like to get in touch with other users of TOMCAT who have configured Mobius's Document
Direct for the Internet V2.1 to function as a thin client for the MVS Mobius regions.

Thanks in advance for any contact.  Feel free to contact me direct as I am on this list in
the digest mode and will not see responses until tomorrow.

Doug Hensley
(225) 381-6728
doug.hensley@phns.com

Disclaimer:
This electronic message, including any attachments, is confidential and intended solely for
use of the intended recipient(s). This message may contain information that is privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure by applicable law. Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination,
use or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
delete it and notify the sender immediately.