tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Srinivas Rao Ch <s...@quark.co.in>
Subject RE: How can I make cluster nodes communicate info other than sess ion
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:40:37 GMT
Can someone please answer my queriees

Regards,
Srinivas

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinivas Rao Ch [mailto:srao@quark.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 2:28 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: How can I make cluster nodes communicate info other than
session

1. I have to design an application in which the cluster nodes and LB will be
communicating application specific information other than session info. How
can I do this? Do I need to subclass/implement ReplicationTransmitter and
ReplicationListener like classes? Or is there any other way?

2. I am using the balancer application of TC for load balancing, once after
the request is dispatched to the cluster node the subsequent requests are
going to the same cluster node directly(Obviusly). Now I want to make each
and every request of the conversation go the the same cluster node through
LB. Can I do this without changing anything in my application.

Regards,
Srinivas