tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim McLaughlin <tim.mclaugh...@wwu.edu>
Subject RE: Request parameters in catalina.out
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:49:36 GMT
On Aug 10, 2004, at 9:19 AM,
<tomcat-user-digest-help@jakarta.apache.org> wrote:

> From: "Benjamin Armintor" <Ben.Armintor@austin.utexas.edu>
> Date: August 10, 2004 9:19:07 AM PDT
> To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: RE: Request parameters in catalina.out
>

> Are you using log4j to handle the Tomcat internal logs?  I had a
> similar
> problem a while back when a misconfigured log4j was having the
> Connector
> effectively log at the "trace" level.

It's a stock tomcat setup -- I won't rule out the possibility of a
misconfigured log4j file somewhere though.  I haven't seen a place to
configure the global logs, though.  Where would I look for that?  In
the log4j.properties of the individual apps?  Or is there a global file
somewhere that I just haven't seen.

(sorry for long response time, I've been on vacation for a while.)

Thanks,
Tim