tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <anunay.ash...@wipro.com>
Subject Swing communicating with a Servlet.
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:40:24 GMT

Hi,
I am trying to send data from a swing application to a Servlet.
I am having the following piece of code within the action event of a
button
URL callback = new
URL("http://localhost:8080/UMSDriver/SwingToServlet");
URLConnection c = callback.openConnection();
c.setDoOutput(true);
c.setUseCaches(false);
System.out.println(c.getContentType());
But the value that is printed out in the console is "null".
Why is it so? Where am I going wrong?
Regards,
Anunay Ashish.

Confidentiality Notice