tomcat-users mailing list archives

From RJ ...@commonmetric.com>
Subject Re: SSL in tomcat standalone with virtual hosts
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:28:28 GMT
At 12:01 PM 8/19/2004, Hassan Schroeder wrote:
>RJ wrote:
>
>>OK, I've done some more searching
>
>I think you're making this harder than it needs to be...

That's definitely the story of my life.....

For those as clueless as me, here's what I did to get
it to work:  edit up server.xml to define a Connector for
each SSL cert, listing port="443", address="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx",
and keystoreFile="path_for_IP_xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" for each
IP's keystore.

Thanks to everyone who helped!

rj