tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Debugging Tomcat
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:11:20 GMT
Hi,

Yes, the Log that is created internally is a commons-logging Log acquired from commons-logging
LogFactory. However, the isLogEnabled() flag must be set somewhere in a Tomcat configuration
file no? I'm not aware of any logging configuration file for commons-logging within the Tomcat
dist - I only know of the debug attributes on the various elements of server.xml but none
of those has yielded the logging statements within the TC code.

I am not sure which unrelated message you are referring to but if you clarify I'd be happy
to explain!

Allistair

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software