tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eugene <j.subscr...@bk.ru>
Subject Re[2]: [tomcat] Help with mod_jk2 and security on Win 2003
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:53:25 GMT
Thank you for reply! Yes its working on 8080, and its working if I am
running just Tomcat without Apache, I am deploying it in the
"webapp/myapp" folder of TC. I've tryed to run this app on ports from 8009 to 8100
(just for fun:)) - it works fine on any of these ports (actually I dont
see any difference). Thanks in advance!