tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "d_l" <ahl1jw...@sneakemail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie - JDBC problem "Name is not bound in this context"
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:46:15 GMT
On 9 Aug 2004 at 17:00, ohaya ohaya-at-cox.net |Tomcat User List| wrote:

> Now the thing that I'm wondering is where did those others come from.
> At this point, it's clear that Tomcat must've created them (I'm 100%
> sure I didn't create them), at some point.  I'm just not sure when or
> why...

Jim .. thanks for taking the time to check this out ..

I'll try to track down when/how they are created .. as a learning
experience .. probably something to do with "automatic application
deployment" (that's my best guess).

Look in Manager | Tomcat Server | Service (CATALINA) | Host
(localhost) ..  the context references are defined therein (but in my
case blank entries for the jsp-examples and servlets-examples).

dl