tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOU...@123multimedia.com>
Subject Problem with ajp13 and multipart/from-data POST
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:40:59 GMT
Hi all,

Sounds like something old. I just tried to put one of our applications behind
apache (2.0.50) using mod_jk (1.2.6) on linux. We have a problem with
pictures posted (method POST, content-type multipart/form-data). The error on
tomcat is :

2004-08-16 11:32:22,698 [TP-Processor6] ERROR AddPhotoAction -
AddActionPhoto:org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$InvalidContentTyp
eException:the request doesn't contain a multipart/form-data or
multipart/mixed stream, content type header is null

I can't see how it happens. Shame on me, it's working well with the same
tools on windows. I looked at mime.types and some other places, but can't
find a good answer.

Any idea ?

Fran├žois.