tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rostislav Svoboda <b...@pobox.sk>
Subject Re: server started - requested resource not available
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:28:30 GMT
Hi Yoav

> The usual reason for this error is a mismatch between the contents of
> your web.xml file and what you actually want to do ;)

hmm ... :)

> The second most common reason is a server.xml configuration error.
> Is Login.html really a static HTML file or a servlet/JSP?  If the
> latter, is it properly mapped in web.xml?

Login.html is a static HTML file.
I took a look on both xml files and compared them with some examples
but they look all right.

What puzzles me is if I make ant remove, ant install then
everything works fine, only upon restart the page is not available

have you any explanation for it ? I don't... :)

EOF

Bost