tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rostislav Svoboda <b...@pobox.sk>
Subject Re: server started - requested resource not available
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:05:46 GMT
> Do you get the message (requested resource is not available) when you
> try to access a specific page?  Is it an HTTP 404 error?

Yes it is HTTP 404 error:

        HTTP Status 404 - /migration/Login.html
        type Status report
        message /migration/Login.html
        description The requested resource (/migration/Login.html) is not available.
        Apache Tomcat/5.0.27

and there's nothing interesting in Tomcat log. Only:
    2004-08-27 15:02:40 StandardContext[/balancer]org.apache.webapp.balancer.BalancerFilter:
init(): ruleChain: [org.apache.webapp.balancer.RuleChain: [org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.URLStringMatchRule:
Target string: News / Redirect URL: http://www.cnn.com], [org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.RequestParameterRule:
Target param name: paramName / Target param value: paramValue / Redirect URL: http://www.yahoo.com],
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.AcceptEverythingRule: Redirect URL: http://jakarta.apache.org]]

EOF