tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ohaya <oh...@cox.net>
Subject Re: New idea - Enable Tomcat for SSL?
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 23:51:10 GMT

"Shapira, Yoav" wrote:

> Hi,
> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/ssl-howto.html
>
> And, of course,
> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/connectors.html#integrate which
> should have saved you considerable time and effort.

Yoav,

I had posted a number of messages about problems I was having, but in
any event, thanks for the links.

One other question:  If I configure Tomcat (5.0.27) as a standalone
SSL-enabled (client and server) webserver+container, will the Tomcat SSL
handling support the use of certificate revocation lists (CRLs)?

I've been trying to research this, and so far have had no luck finding
anything on it, and, from the standpoint of security, support for CRLs
is going to be a must-have if I go this direction.

If you or anyone knows the answer to this question, please let me know.

Thanks again,
Jim