tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: [OFFTOPIC] Removing attribute from all HttpSessions
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:48:08 GMT
Look at the SessionListeners to register all the sessions that match your
criteria into a map. Then whatever is listening on your invalidation strategy
can update the map. (Actually - the sessions in the map)

-Tim

Allistair Crossley wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I am putting a page caching stategy into place per user session. However, there are times
when I need to refresh all the caches for all users. For example, let's say 5 users have a
cached version of page 5. An external event causes page 5 to invalidate. I need an effective
strategy to flush all sessions with page 5 cached.