tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ohaya <oh...@cox.net>
Subject Building mod_jk2 and pointers to where to modify it...
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:22:59 GMT
Hi,

I am not getting anywhere with a problem that I'm having with trying to
access/retrieve SSL client certificate information with
Apache+Tomcat+mod_jk2, so I'm thinking that my only avenue for resolving
this problem may be to build mod_jk2 binary myself, possibly modifying
the code to add some additional information (e.g., dumping out what it
is getting from Apache).

I built this system from Binaries for Apache, Tomcat, and mod_jk2, and
I'm wondering how difficult is this going to be?  I have Visual
Studio/C++, and have some experience with C/C++ programming.

It would be very helpful if someone could point me to what module to
look at to add this additional debug info.  What I would like to do is
maybe have mod_jk2 dump the information that it receives from Apache
into a file so that I can see whether or not the SSL-related
attributes/headers are being sent by Apache.

Thanks,
Jim