tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hassan Schroeder <>
Subject Re: Fwd: Tomcat + ssl problems
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:20:44 GMT
Lloyd Hopper wrote:

> I am re-submitting this mail as I have had absolutely no response as of
> yet - is there really no one that has come across this before?

I haven't (and I'm running Tomcat/SSL), but...

>> Firstly, the keytool will not work properly when generating a new key.

right off the bat, that tells me it's not a Tomcat problem, it's a
basic JVM install problem of some kind. Keytool should work; until
you fix that, you're stuck. Are you on a current JVM? That's where
I'd be looking, at least...

Webtuitive Design ===  (+1) 408-938-0567   ===

                           dream.  code.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message