tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Weight based load balancing
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:53:44 GMT
AFAIK - There isn't anythng like this yet. But there is work on mod_proxy in
httpd-dev which looks promising for this functionality. (But that
functionality won't be here in the near future)

A quick alternative is to use to look at the balancer webapp in tomcat 5 and
play with its algorithm for choosing an node.

-Tim