tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: How to submit new Tomcat documentation updates.
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:47:09 GMT
Look at the xdocs directories. All the docs are xml files. Then they get
passed through an xslt stylesheet.

-Tim

Allistair Crossley wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> So far, I have been able to checkout from CVS the various modules for Tomcat to look
at the source code. I cannot find a clear step-by-step for how one would get the latest documentation,
e.g Jasper HowTo, and then submit changes to it.

> If anyone has the time to detail a few steps (you can assume I can use CVS) on what to
do, as I would like to submit a documentation update