tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ohaya <oh...@cox.net>
Subject How to enable mod_jk2 logging or trace problem
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 00:16:52 GMT
Hi,

I had posted a msg earlier today about a problem I'm having where in my
JSP, I don't seem to be able to retrieve the client certificate
information for my Apache+Tomcat+mod_jk2 server.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the problem may be that Apache is not
passing the information on to Tomcat.

Is there a way to enable logging of what mod_jk2 is seeing, or some
other ideas about how to debug/trace this problem.

Right now, in my Apache httpd.conf, I have:

<IfModule !mod_jk2.c>
LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so
#JkLogFile logs/mod_jk.log
#JkLogLevel debug
#JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T %q"
</IfModule>

I added the lines above that are commented out, but that didn't seem to
do anything (it didn't create a mod_jk.log)...

Thanks,
Jim