tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh <raj...@gkbcinc.com>
Subject Connection and Tomcat server
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:14:39 GMT
Hai guys

    am still fasing same problem with my struts,tomcat with mysql.

am working in the environment of tomcat,struts,dbcp,JP2, mysql..

i developed a site of round 20-50 actions which accesses db through DBCP
to MySQL

i completely debugged my site theroughly, there is no but in my code.

i uploaded the site to net, after a using the site successfully suddenly
my connections is not working .

i found this by my index page where i am using 2 message board which
takes top 5 records from db and displays it in text scrolling javascript

where ever am connection to mysql through getDataSource(request)  am not
gettign connection properly.

i am properly closing connection in my program

but when i restart my tomcat then my program start working properlty
then after a day or so the same problem arrice.

can anybody help me to overcome this.

am fasing the same problem for many days.

thanks  you
Rajesh