tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: getting the error type/code
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2004 23:54:42 GMT
Its in 'Table SRV.9-1 Request Attributes and their types' of the servlet spec:

Request Attributes Type
javax.servlet.error.status_code java.lang.Integer
javax.servlet.error.exception_type java.lang.Class
javax.servlet.error.message java.lang.String
javax.servlet.error.exception java.lang.Throwable
javax.servlet.error.request_uri java.lang.String
javax.servlet.error.servlet_name java.lang.String

So look in the ServletRequest() an attribute called
"javax.servlet.error.status_code" of type Integer.

-Tim