tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Isen,Ciji" <ci...@tamu.edu>
Subject Re: SingleSiteLogon working, now how do I log them out?
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 21:38:52 GMT
Hi,
Well I suppose you are storing something in the session to store
validation flag or you might be persisting a struts form object.
Either way you can just remove that object or just invalidate the session.
session.removeValue("value")
or session.invalidate()
Thats my take on your question.:-)

Gig 'em