tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Isen,Ciji" <>
Subject Re: SingleSiteLogon working, now how do I log them out?
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 21:38:52 GMT
Well I suppose you are storing something in the session to store
validation flag or you might be persisting a struts form object.
Either way you can just remove that object or just invalidate the session.
or session.invalidate()
Thats my take on your question.:-)

Gig 'em
Ciji Isen

Keith Bottner wrote:

>I have Single site logon working great with my application, however, I am
>having a hard time trying to figure out how to log the user out when they
>select log out.
>Have you ever noticed that the word 'complaint' and 'compliant' are spelled
>almost the same except the transposition of a single letter. I wonder why
>that is?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message