tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject Re: web.xml and servlets used in an app
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 16:43:05 GMT
As the default invoker servlet is now disabled by default you have to
register your servlets in web.xml so in short, yes. If I am not correct
here somebody please correct me so I can also update my knowledge but
this is how I understand it currently.

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may
not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If
you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and
delete the original email. Thank you.