tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: looking for tomcat/mysql examples
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:12:05 GMT
There are a load of examples already out there on the net.  Google
around and I'm sure you'll find a load of them.  Start with the JNDI
how-to and examples on the Jakarta site.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/jndi-resources-howto.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html

--David