tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <>
Subject Re: ajp over ssl
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 18:40:17 GMT
I'm not sure this can be done.  Admittedly I didn't look all that hard
-- maybe someone who did development work on the connectors can anwer.

I can suggest what I did which is setup a tunnel (SSH tunnel in my case)
between the two machines.  Then they (the servers) can talk all they
want and it covers all services routed through the tunnel -- not just
apache and tomcat.  Ipsec would work just as well I suspect.

Probably not what you wanted, but it's a suggestion still....