tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Harold Pritchett <>
Subject looking for tomcat/mysql examples
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 19:55:24 GMT
Hello again.  In a couple of weeks, I am giving a seminar on
installing and configuring software to create an open-source
web site.  This is to be a hands-on lab with the attendees
actually installing and configuring the software.  It's an
all day affair.

The software I'm using for this program includes:

	SuSE Standard Server 8.0
	openssl 0.9.7d
	Apache HTTPD 2.0.50
	Sun Java j2sdk-1_4_2_05
	Jakarta Tomcat 4.1.30
	Jakarta Tomcat Connector jk2-2.0.4
	MySQL 4.0.20

I need one more thing for this.  I'd like to find a simple
application demonstrating the accessing of a MySQL database
from the web via a tomcat application.  Either a JSP or a
servlet (which ever is simpler.)

Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find such an
application (or have any code they wish to donate to my

Thanks again for the help

Harold Pritchett                                +1.706.546.0692
pgp public key:

    Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message