tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Dai <ddai...@ddai.net>
Subject How to deploy customized realm, authenticator, etc.?
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 16:46:15 GMT
In my webapp, I have customized realm and authenticator. I was wondering
how they can be easily deployed. Since they're internal to tomcat,
they'll need to be put into server/lib (or server/classes), thus can't
be put in the WAR file, which means the deployment won't be as simple as
dropping the WAR file into webapps directory.

Sure I can put the jar into server/lib, but those really belong to my
webapp (ie. not used anywhere else) and I'd really like it to go with my
webapp.

Any ideas? Thanks.
--
Dennis Dai