tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vy Ho <st946...@drexel.edu>
Subject Re: SunONE versus Tomcat performance
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:06:59 GMT

I am sorry for not being clear enough.
The test did not run with both Apache and Tomcat, only Tomcat 5.0.
Please understand that I do not try to create a flame war here.  This is
only a particular case, no scientific comparison, and no pointing out
which one is better overall.  Please download it yourself, and try with
your application if performance is something you want to find out.