tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <>
Subject tomcat / java performance consultant required
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:13:21 GMT

We have an app running on Tomcat. I would like to see if there are and
people / consultants that are proficient in performance tuning the app for
x users. We are running on Dual Intel Xeon 3GHz HTs, 8GIG RAM, running
RedHat ES3. I want to find out the optimum heap sizes & Tomcat server
thread for this app.
The work will need to be carried out in Cavan, Ireland. We have load
testing methods setup, we just need someone to come in and analyse the
info and tune the servers when load testing. You will need to make
recommendations and proof the results after any work. You need to be
totally proficient in this area. You won't be required to look into the
application code, just the running of it, looking at gc cycles, hprof et
What I am after is who is available, and a guideline cost.

This email was sent by
   " - Internet Solutions for the UK"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: