tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "d_l" <>
Subject Re: Newbie - JDBC problem "Name is not bound in this context"
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:24:12 GMT
On 9 Aug 2004 at 9:29, ohaya |Tomcat User List| wrote:

> As to your implied question above of "why do I have all the .XML files,
> whereas you only have 3?", is it possible that whoever built the Tomcat
> installation created it that way?

My 5.0.27 binary was straight out of the can from the Apache site .. and I configured
it myself on my localhost. I've tried to download Tomcat 5.0.27 afresh several times ..
always getting the same results .. three context.xml files.

context.xml files here ..

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat 5.0\conf\Catalina\localhost

I can also see references to context for all webapps in Admin Manager
Tomcat server | Service (CATALINA) | Host (localhost) ..  but they are empty entries
in Admin Manager ..

but no sign of the jsp-examples.xml and servlets-examples.xml files.

The jsp and servlets examples all work .. so it must be a glitch somewhere in setting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message