tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject RE: Urgent attention needed to solve mysterious SocketException error
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:40:21 GMT

Are you running tomcat stand alone ?

One possible cause is that tomcat is trying to open a socket where
nobody is listening. (Invalid argument or EINVAL is a common error
returned by all kind of socket operations in this case)

Without more of the stacktrace it's difficult (at least for me)
to say anything about the context where the problem is occuring.